How it works


The Self Portrait Station is the newest evolution in photo booth fun and technology. Our motto is "you pose, you click, we print," and it works pretty much just like that! Our booth isn't actually a booth at all. With no confining walls, you're free to gather all your friends and go nuts! The fun of posing and clicking with friends is irresistible. The Self Portrait Station doesn't just capture and print photos, it captures the essence and energy of the event! Call us for your next party!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Patterned Backdrops!! - Phoenix Photo Booth

Wow. I'm really excited. I love fabric, I love pattern, and I am so pleased that we have decided to offer these two of my favorite things as backdrops for our photo booth! Now don't get me wrong, I love our clean, bright and fun paper backdrops. But I really think a little pattern could really take your booth to the next level!

How it works:
I've found a fabulous online fabric store that has all the latest and greatest fabric designers. You go online and browse all they have to offer. It can be a bit overwhelming, so don't hesitate to ask what I would recommend.

You select your favorite fabric that perfectly matches the decor of your event. You could even have your event planner do this part for you :)

Email me the link with the fabric of your choice, and I will do the ordering for you. We need a lot of fabric, a specific yardage, and I need it mailed to my house, so you can let me worry about the details. Easy!

We need one month to get the fabric ordered and do a little simple sewing, so plan ahead! These custom backdrops will start at $100. We'll even let you keep your fabric if you're a sewer and want to recover a chair or make some pillows to remind you of your big day! If you don't want it, no worries. We'll hang on to it (it may end up a pillow in my house!)

Here are some of current favorites:

Lizzy House Castle Peeps Castle Flourishes Cardinal Red


Monaluna for Birch Fabrics Circa 50 Tree Stripes Multi


Alexander Henry Fashionista Caitie Spice


Michelle Engel Bencsko Beyond the Sea Organic Urchin


Momo Freebird Balls Geranium/Ivory


Joel Dewberry Hand Picked Daisies Sunset


Joel Dewberry Picnic Plaid Berry

Amy Butler Home Dec Imperial Fans Green


Anna Maria Horner Volumes Gold


Joel Dewberry Wildflowers Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment